Invitation to participate in a Re-Advertised Pre-Qualification /Tendering Exercise for Execution of year 2010 ETF BOT-Special Intervention for Biotech Equipment Supplies and Installations in EBSU
Interested companies duly registered with Ebonyi State University Abakaliki are hereby invited to submit technical and pre-qualification bids in a re-advertised invitation for the supply and installation of the underlisted equipment under the year 2010 ETF BOT special intervention.
Scope of Work
The contract shall cover the supply and installation of the following sundry equipment
- LOT: 1 (ETF Project No.: UNIV/ABAKALIKI/BOT-SP/ETF/10/01): Supply, installation and training for Biotechnology Laboratory equipment.
- LOT: 2(ETF Project no: UNIV/ABAKALIKI/BOT-SP/ETF/10/02)1 No 27KVA sound proof Generator.
- LOT: 3(ETF Project no: UNIV/ABAKALIK1/BOT-SP/ETF/1003) I No 10K VA Inverter complete with accessories
All bids must be accompanied with:
- Evidence of payment of non refundable fee N10.000.00
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of last three years company’s audited accounts prepared by a Chartered Accounting Firm.
- Evidence of tax clearance for the last three years expiring Dec;2010
- Company’s Bank statement for the last 12 months and a reference letter from the Bank
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years.
- Sworn affidavit confirming that none of the firm’s directors has been convicted for criminal offence in any court of law and that all information presented in the company’s bid documents are true,
- In addition to the above requirements, bidders far LOT 1 must enclose the following:
- Full details of the Company’s profile, indicating their list of key personnel/relevant technical staff, copies of professional qualifications and CV; the company’s name, legal status, verifiable contact address and telephone numbers.
Collection Offender Documents
- Companies who are successful in the pro-qualification exercise shall be invited to proceed and collect the financial tender documents from the office of the Director of Works, via office of the Registrar, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of the non refundable tender fee of N 10, 000, 00 in bank draft to the Bursary Department of the University.
Submission of Pre-Qualification
The sealed envelope containing the duly signed pre-qualification documents is to be addressed and submitted to the Registrar /Secretary to Tenders Board, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, not later than 30th May, 2011
- Tenders are please advised to indicate the project lot number at the top left hand corner of their envelope.
- Representatives of qualified companies shall be invited to witness the opening of the tender at the Council Chambers of the University on a date that shall be communicated later.
- Successful companies shall provide PERFORMANCE BOND whose value shall not be loss than 10% of the contract sum before signing the contract.
SAM. N. EGWU
Registrar/Secretary to University Tenders Board