Kaduna State Millennium Development Goals
Invitation for the Pre-Qualification to Tender for conditional Grant Scheme (CGS) Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Projects 2012 State and Local Government CGS Track)
The Kaduna State Government represented by the MDGs office is in the process of getting Conditional Grants from the Federal Government under the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) programme to execute some pro-poor projects across the State in 2013.
The projects are to cover Health, Water/Sanitation, and Education
The Health sector will cover construction of some Primary and basic Health Centers including supply and installation of Medical Equipment, Furniture and Ambulances and training of health personnel. The water/sanitation sector will cover construction and equipping of Hand Pumps and Solar Powered Boreholes and Construction of VIP toilets. The Education sector will include construction of New Primary School classrooms including Furnishing.
Interested Contactors and suppliers are hereby requested to submit pre-qualification bids in areas of their competence.
Intervention Areas proposed for CGS 2012.
A. HEALTH SECTOR
Lot Al Construction of Primary Basic Health Centers and Equipping (PHCs)
Lot A2 Procurement of Ambulances,
B WATER/ SANITATION SECTOR
Lot B1 Construction and Equipping of Hand Pumps Boreholes
Lot B2 Construction of VIP toilets
C. EDUCATION SECTOR
Lot C1 Construction of Primary School classroom Blocks
SCOPE OF WORK
Al Construction and equipping of PHCs
This will involve the construction of Primary Health Centers
Including External work, electrical and Mechanical installations, Equipping and furnishing of PHCs etc
C l Construction of New classrooms
This will involve the construction of new classrooms and furnishing.
D PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Interested pre-qualification bidders must submit the following documents:-
- Evidence of incorporation with corporate affairs commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Kaduna State Ministry of Commerce and industries (for Contractor based in Kaduna State).
- Certificate of registration with Kaduna State Tenders Board (STB) (Current).
- Evidence of Tax clearance certification for the last three years.
- Evidence of financial capability/Banking Support
- Evidence of Experience/Technical qualification including key personnel.
- List of Vehicles and Equipment
- Evidence of VAT Registration (if any),
- Annual Turnover/ Audited Accounts.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The pre-qualification documents must be signed submitted in sealed envelope clearly marked “Pre-qualification to Tender” for MDGs-CGS Projects 2012 and shall be addressed and delivered to: The State Local Person, 2nd Floor, Olusegun Obasanjo House, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna on or before August 15th 2013.
This document will he open on the closing date at 1.30 pm Conference hall MDGs Project Support Unit (PSU) 2nd floor, Olusegun Obasanjo House, Yakubu Gowon Way Kaduna.
- The MDGs Office reserves the right to verify any claim by the bidders. This advertisement is not an invitation to tender and should not be treated as such.
- Full bidding procedure shall only be applied to contractors that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project (s).
- This advertisement should not be considered as a commitment on the part of the MDGs office nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever and /or seek any indemnity from the MDGs or the Kaduna State Tenders Board.
- All Kaduna State MDGs projects are covered by Bank bond to ensure the security of Public funds.
The State Focal Person
Olusegun Obasanjo House
Yakubu Gowon Way Kaduna