Abia State College of Education (Technical) Arochukwu
Invitation for Tender Pre-Qualification
Notice is hereby given to the General Public that Abia State College of Education (Technical), Arochukwu, is desirous for the construction and supply of the Projects below.
|1||Construction of Technical Education Workshops and Studios||ASCE(T) AROCHUKWU /SP/TETFUND/II/01|
|2||Supply of Equipment to the Workshops and Studios||ASCE(T) AROCHUKWU /SP/TETFUND/II/02|
|3||Supply of Diesel/Petrol Engines||ASCE(T) AROCHUKWU /SP/TETFUND/II/03|
The College hereby invites interested and reputable companies to apply for pre-qualification, adhering strictly to the conditions set hereunder.
Pre-Qualification Requirements: The following must be submitted for pre-qualification:
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of contractor’s Registration with the College
3. Evidence of Tax payment for the past three years
4. Evidence of immediate past three years Audited Account (all pages must be sealed)
5. Evidence of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
6. Evidence of Tax, VAT Registration and Past VAT Remittances
7. Copies of current company bank statements, reference letters and consent to allow for verification with Bankers
8. Evidence of VAT Registration (if any)
9. Evidence of financial capability to handle the job
10. Company profile with names and qualifications of key Administrative and Technical personnel to be used (Professional seal must be affixed on the academic credential)
11. Verifiable evidence of having successfully completed similar jobs in the last three years
12. Available relevant equipment for the job
13. Affidavit of fact
14. All submitted documents MUST be serially paged, sealed/stamped and signed
15 Evidence of Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the pension Contributions/Deductions
16. A sworn Affidavit that none of the Directors has been convicted in any court of any criminal offence;
17. Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Act 2011 (Amended)
3.0 Closing Date:
Closing date for all submissions is on or before Monday, 20th August, 2012 at 12.00 noon prompt.
Late submission shall not be entertained.
Opening of the received Pre-Qualification documents will commence on Monday, 20th August 2012 at 1:00p.m at Council Chambers of the College. All Bidders and/ or their Representatives, Relevant
Professional Bodies and NGO are invited to witness the public Opening exercise accordingly.
5.0 Please Note That:
(i) Abia State College of Education (Technical) Arochukwu (ASCETA) reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified.
(ii) The Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on the Requirements as specified above
(iii) Please provide full address, e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy contact
(iv) Original of documents 1-3, 6-12, 15-17 above MUST be produced for sighting during opening sessions.
(v) The advertisement for submission of Technical bid shall neither be construed to be commitment on the part of the College, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any response to the said advertisement.
Elder U.A Ojukwu
Abia State College of Education