Jigawa State Government
Ministry of Works and Transport
Block 46 – 53, Old Secretariat, P.M.B. 7023 Dutse
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Construction of Roads
The Jigawa State Government intends to undertake the construction of roads across the State under Roads Development and Rehabilitation Programme Phase V, and is hereby inviting for pre-qualification of reputable Civil Engineering Companies for undertaking of the following Road Projects:
- Construction of Maigatari – Galadi – Karmashe – Karanka – Diginsa – Bursali – Kubsa – Birniwa Road
- Construction of Andaza – Tsirma – Atawame – Damutawa – Gadewa Road and (Spur from Federal Road – Damutawa – Magama)
- Construction of Kila – Budinga – Rambazau -Tsangarwa – Nahuce – Isawa – Maruta – Jikas – Zandam na Gwaggo Road,
- Construction of Kwalam – Gilima – Kiri – Majia Road
- Construction of Roni – Mahuta – Bushe – Kaya -Tsakani – Gangare – Amaryawa – Mamudawa – Jigawa – Gora – Gada Road
Interested Companies are requested to submit pre-qualification documents including copies of the under listed to the Ministry of Works and Transport, Dutse – Jigawa State not later than 28th August, 2013.
i. Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
ii. Evidence of Registration with Jigawa State Works Registration Board.
iii. Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years.
iv. Evidence of financial capability and Banking support.
v. Company’s profile including names of key professional staff and their resume.
vi. Evidence of availability of updated construction equipment.
vii. Evidence of relevant experience and good performance in similar projects.
viii. Annual Turnover.
ix. VAT Registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
Ministry of Works & Transport