Kaduna State Government
Kaduna State Tenders Board
Invitation for Expression of Interest to Tender for Execution of 2013 Projects at Various Locations in Kaduna State
The Kaduna State Government, through the Kaduna State Ministry of Culture and Tourism wishes to Pre-Qualify registered contractors who may wish to tender for the 2013 capital Projects in Kaduna State.
In view of the above, the ministry invites application for the pre-qualification to tender from competent and qualified contractors for the following projects:
Construction of Zaria Dam Holiday Resort
Development of Queen Amina Site at Turunku
Renovation of Gamji Multi-Purpose Theatre
Interested contractors are invited to submit the following documents:
1. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
2. Evidence of current registration with Kaduna State Tenders Board.
3. Tax clearance certificate for the last 3 years.
4. Variable list of Tools and Equipment, Experience/Technical Qualification of Key Personnel.
5. Audited Account for the last 3 years.
6. Evidence of compliance with ITF
7. Any other relevant information that will be useful in determining the Company’s suitability for the work
All pre-qualification documents/Tender documents should be submitted to the office of the Secretary, Kaduna State Tenders Board, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna not later than 23rd July, 2013 in a sealed envelope, marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION for the Execution of 2013 CAPITAL PROJECT” with the LOT Numbers of interest at the top right hand corner of the envelop.
Collection of Tender Document
Tender documents are available for collection at the Ministry of Culture and Tourism Kaduna upon payment of non-refundable tender fees of N20, 000.00 for Lot 1, N30, 000.00 for Lot 2 and N50, 000.00 for Lot 3 respectively.
Submission of Bids/Opening of Bids Document
Receiving of submissions will be closed on Wednesday 24th July, 2013 at 12:00 Noon and opened by 2:00 pm in the Conference Room of the State Tenders Board.
- Only technically qualified firms and joint ventures whose documents fulfill the minimum requirement will be considered for the proposed project development.
- It is important to note that the Kaduna State Government will verify claims of contracting firms and any false declaration/documentation will attract instant disqualification of candidate. Please also note that high diligence and care will be required in the submission of all documents.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry nor shall it entitle companies to make any claim whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from the Ministry.
Kaduna State Tenders Board,
Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna