Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc
Kanji Hydro Electric Plc.
General Procurement Notice and Invitation for Expression of Interest Pre-Qualification for 2012 Fiscal Year
1. The Kainji Hydro Electric Plc wishes to notify the General Public of her Intended procurement for the year 2012. The procurements are to be funded by Federal Government Budget Appropriation, MYTO and Internally Generated Revenue (IGR).
2. Consequently, Kainji Hydro Electric Plc invites reputable Companies, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Contractors for expression of interest/Pre-qualification for the provision of the following goods services.
LOT I Supply of Turbine Maintenance Materials (Equipment, Spare Parts and Consumables)
LOT II Supply of Plant Maintenance Materials, (Instrumentation, Protection Relays and Control)
LOT III Supply of Electrical Materials (Equipment Spare Parts and Consumables)
LOT IV Supply of Auxiliary Plant Maintenance Materials (Equipment, Spare Parts and Consumables)
LOT V Procurement of Dam/Hydrology Maintenance Materials (Equipment, Spare Parts and Consumables)
LOT VI Supply of Utility Vehicles and Special Equipment
LOT VII Procurement of HSE Materials (Safety/Protective Wears Instruments Spare Parts and Consumables)
LOT VIII Procurement of Chemical Laboratories, Hospital and consumables.
LOT IX Works and Services
4. CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
Interested Manufactures, Suppliers and or Contractors are hereby requested to submit Technical bids for relevant areas of interest. The submission should include the followings:
- Evidence of incorporation (Copy of Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria)
- Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance (Copy of Valid Tax Certificates for the past three (3) consecutive years)
- Evidence of VAT Certificate (Copy of VAT Certificate)
- In case of Works, Company Profile which must include Organizational Structure, CVs of Key Personnel, Current Employees Compensation Insurance, Detail of experience/Technical capability of Key Staff in the specified category with emphasis of project(s) executed in Nigeria.(For Works and Services)
- Evidence of Equipment/Technical capability (Detail of equipment, Plant, Machinery and Tools owned or to be hired for the execution of the project(s) (For Works and Services)
- Evidence of Manufacturers/Manufacturer Representative (Copy of letter of authority)
- Evidence of Financial capability/Bank support
- Copy of Company Audited Accounts/Annual Reports for three (3) consecutive years.
- Financial Statements
- Evidence of Staff Pension Scheme
- Evidence of having executed relevant jobs/supply and knowledge of Industry (Copies of Orders, Delivery Note/Job Completion Certificate(s)) where available.
5. SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENT
Interested Contractors should indicate interest on Lot basis and document for different Lots must be in separate envelopes. The Pre-qualification documents should be duly signed by the Company’s authorized representative. The document should be bind in four (4) copies – One (1) Original and three (3) copies for each lot. The submission should be in a sealed envelope marked “Expression of Interest/Pre-Qualification Lot….) (Please indicate Lot No. and Description of the project) at the left hand corner of the envelopes clearly indicate the name, mailing address and GSM No. of your Company on reverse side of the envelope(s). The four (4) envelopes must be enclosed in an outer envelope clearly marked as specified above. The documents must be addressed and submitted on or before 5th March 2012 by 12.00 Noon to the:-
Chief Executive Officer
Kainji Hydro Electric Plc.
P.M. B. 1111,
New Bussa- Niger State
6. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Only the Companies adjudged Technically responsive shall be considered for financial; bidding
- The adjudged technically responsive companies shall be invited to purchase the Bid Document(s) at the stipulated amount.
- This notice is not an invitation to bid please.
- Contact 08059784423, available on Monday to Friday from 8.30am – 5.00pm for details