Ekiti State Government of Nigeria
Invitation for expression of interest as private investor/leaseholder in government owned company
1.0. Applications for expression of interest are hereby invited from suitably qualified and reputable private investors to partner with the State Government in the management of a company fully owned by the State Government on leasehold basis. The company is Fountain Dairy Products and Farms Ltd.
2.0. The applicants must have proven and verifiable track records in successful ownership and or management of similar company and must be ready to deploy the needed fund and managerial ability towards the successful transformation of the company within a short period of time.
3. 0. In order to be pre-qualified, prospective investor must supply verifiable evidence of their ability to manage the company in the following formats:
- Full name of the company and the contact person, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Ownership structure with names of major shareholders including international affiliations if available and percentage equity holdings.
- Profile of the technical management team showing qualifications, years of experience in the industry.
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 3 years and most recent Management Accounts.
- Evidence of payment of relevant taxes to FIRS and other relevant institutions in the last 3 years.
- Record of successful investment and management of a similar company.
- Evidence of financial resources to turn around the fortunes of the company.
- Any other information that may enhance the application.
4.0 Each prospective applicant is expected to pay the sum of N10, 000.00 as the expression of interest fee into the Ministry of Commerce & industry, Account No. 1011558678 at Zenith Bank, Ado-Ekiti.
5.0 Application shall be evaluated for pre-qualification upon strict compliance with submission of the information and would be contacted accordingly.
6.0 Applications must be submitted in sealed envelope and clearly marked “Expression of Interest” and delivered to the office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and industry, State Secretariat, not later than 12th July, 2011
Dr. O. O, Fakunle (Mrs)
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Commerce and Industry