Invitation for Tender
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a private international, nonsectarian, voluntary organization providing relief, protection and resettlement services for refugees and victims of oppression or violent conflict.
In partnership with the Civil Society Coalition for Poverty Eradication (CISCOPE) under funds provided by the European Commission’s Directorate-General Humanitarian Affairs and Civil Protection Department (ECHO) CISCOPE/IRC is undertaking an Integrated Emergency Response for Flood-affected communities in Ibaji LGA of Kogi State and has a requirement for the following materials and Non Food Items (NFIs).
LOT 1 AGRICULTURAL INPUT
|1||YAM SEED (PLANTING MATERIAL) \ Suitable for Ibaji farmers.||240,000 SEED TUBERS
|GRADE “A” (Oboko, Uga, Mumuye, Dan)|
|2||IMPROVED RICE SEEDS FOR RAIN FED LOW LAND RICE SYSTEMS 25Kg Packages suitable for Ibaji farmer||80 METRIC TONS
|Certified or truthfu1ly labeled seed with the following qualities open pollinated verities, 90 – 110 days to maturity, high yielding and good grain quality|
|3||IRRIGATION WATER PUMPING MACHINES (4 hsp made in Japan)||60 Units,
|With maintenance kits and instructions
LOT 2; NON FOOD ITEM (NFI)
|1||TOWER COOK POTS (BIG size Tower Made of Aluminum Material)||10,000||CAPACITY TO FEED FAMILY OF FIVE|
|2||TOWER COOKING POTS (medium Size Tower Made of Aluminium Material)||10,000||CAPACITY TO FEED FAMILY OF THREE|
|3||PLASTIC JERICANS (1,200g)||10,000||25 LITRES|
|4||PLASTIC JERICANS (1,000g)||10,000||25 LITRES|
|5||Aquatabs (10 strips per pack & 10 tablets per strip)||10,000 (Packs)||Certified chlorine chemical for household water treatment|
|6||Water guard (150ml)||30,000 (bottles)||Certified chlorine chemical for household water treatment|
|7||Alum (Aluminium Sulfate)||10,000 (packs)||Certified chemical for water treatment|
|1||LAUNDRY SOAP (250g)||30,000 BARS||250 GRAMMES|
|2||WHITE BED SHEETS (SINGLE BED SIZE)||5,000
|(2 PICES PER PACK)|
|3||NIGERIAN WAX (WRAPPER) (PER SIX YEARD||10,000|
|4||CHANA MUST GO BAG||10,000||LARGEST SIZE|
|5||SLEEPING MATS||10,000||LARGEST SIZE|
Applications should be received by 12pm mid day 18th February 2013 delivered in a sealed envelope addressed to IRC/CISCOPE LOT 1 or 2 PROCUREMENT at the following address Suite C12 3rd Floor Peace Park Plaza ‘A’ Ajose Adeogun Street, Utako District Abuja or by email: tender 13, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries about the tender can be made at the following telephone numbers: 87057662219, 08096099883 and 08187623337
Terms of Participation and Eligibility;
1. Applications will be accepted for one or more of the above materials eg, you may submit a whole or partial tender for any of the materials listed above,
2. Applications must include a company profile and or, evidence of experience in the required sector
3. Applications must include a named contact and mobile phone number who IRC/CISCOPE can reach immediately.
4. Applications should clearly state the location of material
5. Applicants should indicate whether they can transport materials to Idah in Kogi State by the 22nd and 23rd February 2013 and provide the cost of transport separate from the cost of the materials.
6. Bid prices must remain valid for a period of 30 days after the deadline for submission of bids
Selection and Award
1. The IRC and CISCOPE will issue the purchase order to the lowest price technically qualified bidder with the best match of material for the Ibaji farmers.
2 The IRC and CISCOPE reserve the right to accept or reject any bid to annul the solicitation process and reject all bids prior to the award of purchase order without incurring any liability to affected bidders or any obligation to provide information for the action.