3rd Floor, Murjanatu House,
Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria
Request for Expression of Interest
Petroleum Products Tank Farm Operations Management and Maintenance Services
1. The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) intends to prequalify service providers as Facility Operators and Managers for the Management and Maintenance of various Petroleum Products Tank Farms. The Corporation has acquired these Tank Farms by virtue of rights conferred under the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria Act 2010 and terms of settlements entered by the AMCON with various obligors.
Accordingly AMCON hereby invites reputable, competent and experienced organizations for prequalification on all or part of the scope of management specified below in respect of one of more of the acquired facilities.
2. The scope of services includes but may not be limited to the following:
- Management and maintenance of All Assets and Utilities of one or more Facilities inclusive of jetty, buildings and structures, tanks farm, pipelines, valves and all related components, equipment whether automated, mechanical, electrical, electronic or computer based, movable and immovable including machinery, tools, instruments and any such addition that may be made thereon.
- Management of Terminal and Depot Automated Systems software.
- Management of process of Renewals of Approvals, Licenses and Permits.
- Recruitment and Management of Manpower and Support Staff.
- Management of Throughput and other term Contracts.
- Throughput Monitoring and Reconciliation.
- Management of Relationship with various Regulatory Authorities and Government Agencies.
- Ensuring compliance with various Guidelines and Requirements.
- Management of Receipt, Discharge and Storage of Products.
- Management of Truck Parks.
- Management of scheduling and Loading and Truck-out.
- Maintain comprehensive records of product-in and product-out at all stages.
- Management and Maintenance of Retail Outlets Assets or other such assets outside the geographical location of the Tank Farm.
- Management of other Assets and equipment including Vessels, Barges, Floating Storage, Tugs, Speed, Supply and Passenger Boats, Fenders and Hoses.
- Management and Implementation of Health and Safety Policy.
- Management and Compliance with Port Protocol.
- Quality Control Management.
- Management of Security.
3. Interested firms must provide verifiable information and evidence including:
3.1 General Company Profile
3.1.1 Company profile including type of company (i.e. limited liability, public liability, etc), number of years in existence, ownership structure identifying the holding / parent company (if a subsidiary), information about partners (if a consortium), detailed listing of management team and key technical staff, locations of operations, registered address and other contact details (email address, telephone, etc).
3.1.2 Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria and registration with any relevant government agency.
3.1.3 For a consortium, binding agreement of the alliance duly signed by the Managing Directors of all members of the consortium.
3.1.4 Audited financial statements for the company and its consortium partners (where applicable) for the past three (3) years.
3.1.5 Tax Payment for the past three (3) years.
3.2. Evidence of Technical Competence
3.2.1 Detailed organizational profile including organizational structure, key professionals, training and qualifications.
3.2.2 Credentials of other depot activities managed with minimum experience of five (5) years. Details of projects which are considered relevant in demonstrating ability and capability to successfully undertake the proposed scope of work include.
– Clients (where applicable)
– Scope of Work performed
– Date of award of Contracts (where applicable)
– Contractual period and period of execution of projects (where applicable)
– Nature of contracts
– Details of referenced client’s organization where similar services have been provided Reference information should include names, email addresses and phone numbers of at least two individuals that can be contacted within the organization in respect of the projects.
– Completion Certificates or proof of Discharge of Contract or Obligation (where applicable)
– Awards and certifications that are relevant to the services required.
3.3.1 Disclosure of any existing liability to AMCON.
3.3.2 Disclosure of all pending litigation(s) involving the company.
Submission of Pre-qualification Requirements:-
4. Responses must be delivered in five (5) hard copies in separate sealed envelopes marked “Confidential: Pre-Qualification of Tank Farm Operations Management and Maintenance Services” to the address below and an electronic copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3.00 pm on June 15, 2013. Any response received after this date will not be considered.
Address: Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, 8th Floor Mulliner Tower, 39, Alfred Rewane Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
This publication and process neither creates any commitment by AMCON nor establishes any binding or legal obligation on AMCON. All costs incurred by applicant as a result of responding to this invitation for pre-qualification and any subsequent request for information shall be on the applicant’s account.
Board of Directors: Aliyu Kola Belgore, OER (Chainnan), Mustafa Chike-Obi (Managing Director)
Executive Directors: Mofoluke B. Dosumu, Hewett A.O. Benson, Abbas M.Jega. Non- Executive Directors: Aruma Oteh, Dsnladi I. Kifasley Kingsley Moghalu, Eniye Ambakaderemur, Umar Ibrahim