National Judicial Council
I.C.T Project Management Consultancy Services (RFP)
The National Judicial Council (NJC), through the Judiciary Information Technology Policy Committee (JITPO-COM) has begun a process of designing, developing and acquiring state-of-the-art Information Systems with the intention of improving the operations of the Nigerian Judiciary through the Computerization of all processes in Courts and Judicial Bodies.
These efforts are in conjunction with local and foreign Development Partners and will entail acquisition, development and installation of Hardware and Software Systems, including Oracle technologies (i.e. Oracle Forms, Oracle Database, OAS, Oracle Workflow, WebLogic etc), JAVA, Perl, Linux, Windows Server, MS Visual Studio (.NET), Networking Technologies including TCP/IP, WLAN, VPN, MPLS etc.
NJC is requesting proposal for professional Consultancy Services to provide high level Project Management.
Scope of Services
- Provide Technical Support for all Hardware and Software technologies listed above
- Provide Technical Support for all Hardware and Software Installations and Customization
- Provide project management services in line with global best practice
- Implement systems to ensure effective management and tracking of all project components (Reports, issues, stakeholders, risks, resources, etc). identify in-house skills gap
- Provide technical Mentoring for selected in-house staff
- Assist in organizing Training within all Project Sites
- Assist to prepare Operational Procedures for all implemented systems.
The submissions should include:
- Technical Proposal
- Financial Proposal
- Evidence of registration with Corporate affairs commission <*
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years
- Financial statement for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capital
- Current company’s audited statement of accounts
- Evidence of employees Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) with a pension fund administrator.
All proposals will undergo due diligence procedures and will be reviewed on the basis of the following:
- Evidence that they meet the minimum qualification criteria as listed in the advert
- Profile of key professionals
- Experience of the firm(s) in similar task
- Support services of the firm(s).
Consulting firm(s) may associate to with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should mention whether the association is in the form of a ‘Joint Venture1 or ‘Sub-consultancy1. Consulting firms that do not meet the above requirements NEED NOT APPLY.
Interested Consulting Firm(s) should forward their documents in hard copies to the following address by courier, and soft copies to the following email address, not later than 20th February, 2013
The Director of PRS,
National Judicial Council,
Supreme Court Complex,
Three Arms Zone,