Request for Proposal for the Tracking of TV and Radio Jingles for the Tb Program in Nigeria
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH), a non-governmental and non-profit organization, intends to apply part of the Global Fund Round 9 Tuberculosis (TB) Grant to track the placement of Television Commercial and Radio Jingles in Nigerian media stations. ARFH now invites two (2) separately sealed Technical and Financial bids from Media Tracking/Monitoring Consultancy outfits.
Project: Engagement of a Media Tracking/Monitoring Consultant for the Radio and TV Jingles Awareness Campaign in Nigerian Media Stations.
- To monitor and Track 18 TV English Slots already placed with NTA
- To monitor and Track 17 Radio English Slots placed with National FRCN
- To monitor and Track 93 Radio Hausa Slots placed with Kaduna FRCN
- To monitor and Track 93 Radio Ibo Slots placed with Enugu FRCN
- To monitor and Track 93 Radio Yoruba Slots placed with Ibadan FRCN
Your company must be a registered Media organization with the requisite experience and track records for the tracking and monitoring of Jingles. The documents below must be made available in the sealed Technical bid (the scoring for each is stated and will be used as such in the selection. Please Note that the financial bid will not be opened if the score for the Pre-qualification is below 50% score):
- Company Profile with in-country staff strength and registration with relevant professional bodies-25%
- Evidence of company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) – 10%
- Evidence of recent annual Returns to Corporate Affairs Commission – 10%
- Evidence of three years (2010 – 2012) Tax Clearance Certificate – 10%
- Evidence of a Tax Identification Number (TIN)- 10%
- Evidence of past jobs with details of existing contracts with other organizations if any – 25%
- Evidence of current audited accounts of your firm for the past three years (2010 – 2012) – 10%
Financial Bid/Price Quotes:
The least compliant price shall be selected after the financial bid analysis.
You are expected to present your price quote for all the media locations as displayed in the scope above.
Method of Submission:
Original copy of the 2 bids shall be submitted sealed separately in an envelope marked on the top right side with ‘TB TV & Radio Jingle – Technical Bid’ and ‘TB TV & Radio Jingle – Financial Bid’ and addressed to:
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Millennium Builder’s Plaza, 1st Floor, Block C,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone
Herbert Macaulay Way, Opposite NNPC Towers