Federal Ministry of Environment
Headquarters, Mabushi, Abuja
Request for Expression of Interest: Consultancy Services FMENVT/2013/EOI-I)
1. The Federal Ministry of Environment intends to finance the following assignments described below under the 2013 Capital Budget.
2. Scope: The scopes of the assignments vary for the various lots and are as follows:
|CLIMATE CHANGE DEPARTMENT|
|S/N||Lot Number||Project Description|
|1||Development of a Nationl Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Inventory System|
|2||Communicating Developed National Action Plans and Policy on climate change For multi-sectoral adaptation planning for Green Economy.|
|3||Capacity Development of Agricultural Extension Service Officers for Interpreting and Communicating Climate Change Information to Rural Farmers including Women in three states.|
|4||Development of Planned Adaptation Strategies to combat climate change in Nigeria targeting small fishing farmers in the North central Zone (Phase 1)|
|5||Developing a Pilot Green House Gas (GHG) mitigation solar project in a local community in the FCT.|
|6||Assessment of Vulnerability, Impact and Adaptation to Climate Change in South Eastern Nigeria|
|DROUGHT AND DESERTIFICATION AMELIORATION DEPARTMENT|
|7||2013 World Desertification Day (Wdd) Commemoration.|
|8||Community Based Natural Regeneration and Reforestation in Dry Lands in Tabawa, Busari LGA of Yobe|
|ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT DEPARTMENT|
|9||Establishment of E1A Registry|
|10||Consultancy for Implementation of: E1A on projects of Federal Ministry|
|11||Implementation of green economy initiatives through eco – labeling nationwide|
|PLANNING RESEARCH AND STATISTICS|
|12||Computerization of Ministry’s Field Offices (including e-governance)|
|POLUTION CONTROL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT|
|13||The Recycling of waste (Pure water sachet) in Ilorin, Kwara state.|
|14||Development of Technical Guidance Manual for Scrap Metal Management and Recycling Facilities in Nigeria|
Interested companies are required to posses and submit the following as part of the tender documents. Tenders without any of I-XIV need not apply.
(i) Certificate of Registration wish Corporate Affairs Commission including FORM C07 (Limited liability only)
(ii) Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance.
(iii) Company’s current Tax Clearance-Certificate for the last three (3) years. (i.e. 2010,2011 and 2012)
(iv) Evidence of Compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011
(v) Evidence of Compliance (Registration and Remittance) with the provision of the PENCOM Act 2004.
(vi) Provide details of Company’s profile including the Curriculum Vitae of 5 most important professional staff and other resources
(vii) Verifiable evidence of previous experience in the jobs of similar magnitude/nature in the last five years. (Attach letters of Award, Payment Certificates and Certificates of Completion)
(viii) List of Equipment Owned or Leased with identification numbers, with evidence of ownership or lease or hire.
(ix) Company Audited Account for the last 3 Years prepared by a professional registered with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (attach evidence of registration).
(x) Evidence from the company’s Bankers as to it financial capacity/Bank Support to undertake the works, if awarded,
(xi) Name, Address, Phone number and E-mail of contact person.
(xii) A Letter authorizing the Federal Ministry of Environment to verify claims with relevant agencies or bodies,
(xiii) Photocopy of the Bid purchase Receipt
(xiv) Affidavit of disclosure that none of the persons connected with the bid process in the procuring entity has any pecuniary interest and that the company is not in receivership, or any form of insolvency/bankruptcy.
Please provide ONLY coloured photocopy of the documents listed as items i, ii and iii and arrange all documents in the order listed above.
- Notwithstanding the submission of tender data the Federal Ministry of Environment is neither committed nor obligated to include your company or any bid list or award any form of contract to your company or agent.
- The advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of the Federal Ministry of Environment; nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Federal Ministry of Environment by virtue of such company having responded to the advertisement.
- All Federal Ministry of Environment reserves the right to make available the Tender documents to shortlisted firms only.
- All financial bids (N300 Million and above) Must be accompanied with a 2% Bid Security from a Nigerian Commercial Bank (enclosed in the financial bid)
- Tender requirements i – xiv above arc to be included in the technical bid
- Minimum turnover required for each contract is as specified in the bid document
- In order to save time and accelerate the processing of payments, the ministry will NOT entertain request for payment of 15% Mobilization Fee for contracts valued below N 100.000,000 (One Hundred Million Naira).
Non Refundable EOI Fee
Expression of Interest documents are to be submitted to the Secretariat of MTB Federal Ministry of Environment, Room B301 , Mabushi with evidence of the payment of a non-refundable fee of Nl0,000.00 in bank draft issued in favour of the Federal Ministry of Environment for each of the Lots (Bid switching after purchase will not be allowed)
Submission and Deadline:
The Submission is to consist of one original and two duplicate copies in the envelope marked “CONFIDENTIAL” on the
Top left corner and written EOI (Specify LOT) at the centre. The submission is to be addressed to:
Ministerial Tenders Board Federal Ministry of Environment,
Telephone: 08094912628 and Submitted at:
Room 0120 Ground Floor, Green Building.
Federal Ministry of Environment
Plot 14 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Deadline for submission is 12.00noon 20th MAY, 2013 (Late EOIs will be rejected) while the EOIs will be opened by 12.00
Auditorium, Ground Floor. Green Building,
Federal Ministry of Environment Plot 14 Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Help to save preserve the forest use less paper