INVITATION FOR BIDS
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
Federal Government College Kiyawa.
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
POST BASIC (STEP-B) PROJECT
PROCUREMENT OF SCIENCE EQUIPMENT, CHEMICALS, TEXTBOOKS AND INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS,
Credit No: 4304
Issuance Date: 19th April 2010
- This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in Development Business Issue no 591 of 2nd July, 2007.
- The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association towards the cost of Science and Technology Education Post Basic (STEP-B) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for the procurement of Science Equipment, Chemicals, Textbooks and Instructional Materials. Contract No. STEP-B/FGC/KYW/NCB/GDS/01/2010.
- The Science and Technology Education Post Basic (STEP-B) Project Federal Government College Kiyawa now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for.
|Lot||Description||Quantity||Bid Security||Bid Validity Period||Delivery period||Delivery Location|
|1||Science Equipment and Chemicals||Various||At least 2.5% of Bid Price||90 days||60 days||FGC Kiyawa|
|2||Textbooks and instructional Material||Various||At least 2.5% of Bid Price||90 days||60 days||FGC Kiyawa|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under ffiRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Science and Technology Education Post Basic (STEP-B) Project, Federal Government College Kiyawa and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 0800 hrs-1600hrs dally, Mondays to Fridays.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of N10,000 The method of payment will be Bank Draft in favor of Science and Technology Education Post Basic (STEP-B) Project Federal Government College Kiyawa. The document will be collected by hand.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 1200 hrs, 19th May 2010
- Bidders may bid for one or more complete lots as award will be based on individual lots. Any bid submitted for incomplete lots as award will be based on individual lots. Any bid submitted for incomplete lots will be declared non-responsive.
The Project Manager,
Science and Technology Education Post-Basic (STEP-B) Project
Federal Government College Kiyawa
GSM No: 08036536428, 08036884074, 08069195282.