Federal Housing Authority
(Established under CAP 136 Laws of Nigeria 1990)
26 Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, P.M.B 101 Garki, Abuja
Tel: 0709 880 8518
Expression of Interest for Investment in Housing Development under the Public-Private Partnership Programme
The Federal Housing Authority, in its desire to accelerate housing delivery pursuant the fulfillment of its mandate, invites interested and reputable real estate investors/developers to express interest in partnering with it in the provision of housing for Nigerians in the following states of the Federation under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) programme:
The programme will run concurrently in the under listed locations:
|3||Benue||North Bank, Makurdi|
|5||Ekiti||Ikere Road, Ado Ekiti|
|6||Ekiti||Iworoko road, Ado Ekiti|
|7||Gombe||Beside Grain Silos, along Dukku Road, Gombe|
|8||Kaduna||Gonin Gora, Kaduna|
|11||Osun||Oshogbo Phase II|
|12||Taraba||Yelwa-Kufai Road, Jalingo|
|13||Taraba||Lamurede-River, ATC Road. Jalingo|
|14||Taraba||Jekunuwho-Mayo Dossa Road, Jalingo|
Investors/developers should contact the respective Zonal Managers in the Zonal Offices of Federal Housing Authority in their area of interest for inspection of the site locations.
Method of Application:
Investors/developers are required to obtain application forms from of branches of FHA Homes Limited on payment of a non-refundable fee of N100, 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only.
The forms can also be obtained from FHA Zonal offices on payment of the non-refundable fee into FHA Homes Ltd Account No.6017814644 in any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. Tellers of payment should be presented at any FHA Zonal Office to obtain the application form. Addresses of the Zonal offices are as follows:-
- Federal Housing Authority Port Harcourt Zonal Office, FHA/Committee Rooms 3 & 4, Federal Secretariat Complex, Rumola, Port Harcourt;
- Federal Housing Authority, Maiduguri Zonal Office, Federal Secretariat Complex, Maiduguri.
- Federal Housing Authority, Kano Zonal Office, FHA Estate Sharada, Kano.
- Federal Housing Authority, Lagos Zonal 2nd Avenue, 202 Road, FESTAC Town, Lagos.
- Federal Housing Authority, Owerri Zonal Office, Room 230, Federal Secretariat, Port Harcourt Road, Owerri.
Completed application forms, in sealed envelopes and marked “Expression of Interest in Public Private Partnerships” should be returned to the
Managing Director/Chief Executive,
Federal Housing Authority,
26, Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro
P.M.B. 101, Garki,
Attention: Chairman, Public Private Partnership Committee
The completed application forms should be accompanied with the following documents:
- Photocopy of payment teller;
- Company Profile to include:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Form CO7(particulars of Directors)
- Tax Clearance
- Vat Certificate
- Location of land required;
- Financing plan showing source(s) of funds (evidence of availability of funds shall be by a letter of reference from a reputable financial institute
- Evidence of Registration with the National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
- Evidence of similar projects undertaken previously and any other relevant information.
Completed application forms must be submitted on or before 2nd December, 2010. Please note that only short-listed investors/developers will be contacted for further discussions, and submission of detailed specific site proposals.
Head, Corporate communications