Pre-Qualification for Suitably Qualified Facility
Huawei Technologies company (Nigeria) limited is a leading Multinational Telecommunication vendor in Nigeria that deals in the sales, supply and maintenance of Telecommunication Equipments. The business spans all over the Nation. Due to the huge business interest we have in the country with an ever increasing workforce of both Nigerians and Expatriates that necessitates the provision of befitting Residences for them, Huawei requests to engage the services of highly reputable Facility Management Company to partake in the Facility Management Bidding Process
Scope of Work:
The successful company shall provide Facility Management services which include but not limited to Maintenance of both public and common areas, Fumigation, Plumbing, Carpentry, Swimming Pool, Water Treatment, Gardening, Air condition, Smoke Extractor & Refuse Collection etc .
Location of Residences:
There are close to 20 Residences of at least 15 Flats each spread Nationwide. Majority of the Residences are located in Victoria Island/Lekki in Lagos while other locations for now are Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja, Port Harcourt and Kano.
Interested companies should be able to meet the following basic requirement
- The company should be a licensed and Approved Facility Management company with at least 5 years proven experience
- The company must have provided or providing facility Maintenance service for Multinational companies with similar number of Residences stated above preferably in the Telecom industry or Oil & Gas
- The company must have Qualified, Trained and Certified Technicians with at least 2 years working Experience in Electrical, Plumbing, Water Treatment, Swimming pool works etc.
- The company should have at least 15 Multinational Company Residences of similar number of Flats that it is currently providing Facility Management service for
- The company should have the capacity to provide Facility Management service Nationwide
- The company must have Office in Lagos and branch or remote offices in the following cities or adjouring states for ease of operation, Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kano, Ibadan etc
- The Contract to be signed with the eventual Winner(s) shall be for between 2-3 years
Interested companies should send their letter of interest, Company Profile with other relevant documents that can attest to their capabilities to:
Mr Fadipe Abolore Abiodun (08033961526) or Mr Jedi Yin (08095432425)
Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) limited
4th Floor, New Oriental Hotel Building
No 4 Oriental Hotel Road, Before Lekki Toll Gate
Lekki Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Closing Date: All submissions must be received on or before 5th March, 2013.
Huawei Technologies Company (Nigeria) Limited