Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum
Mohammed Idriss Way, P.M.B. 1013, Potiskum, Yobe State
(College Procurement Unit)
Pre-Qualification and Tender Invitation for 2011/2012 Normal Intervention, 2012 Special Intervention and 2012 BOT TETFUND Projects
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Potiskum hereby invites tenders from interested, reputable and competent companies to tender for the following projects:
- Ø Lot 1 Extension of Automobile and Wood Workshop
- Ø Lot 2 Construction of 750 Seats Capacity Lecture Theatre and Furnishing
- Ø Lot 3 Construction of 34 Nrs Academic Staff Offices and Furnishing
- Ø Lot 4 Procurement of Equipment and Furniture for Multipurpose Hall, Fin Art and School of Business Education.
- Ø Lot 5 Renovation of Technical Drawing Studio
- Ø Lot 6 Renovation of Business Education Computer Unit.
- Ø Lot 7 supply and installation of drawing studio furniture, computer and solar powered inverters
- Ø Lot 8 Procurement and Installation of 788Nr, Lecture Seats.
i. Prospective tenders are required to enclose copies of under-listed
documents in their submission:
- Ø Evidence of incorporation or business name registration.
- Ø Key personnel registration with professional bodies
- Ø Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Ø Evidence of past experience on similar jobs.
- Ø Evidence of business registration with the College
- Ø Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years.
- Ø Compliance with the provision of the public procurement Act as they relate to
- Ø Pensions, (section 16 (6) (d).
- Ø Experience/Technical Qualification of key personnel.
- Ø Registration with Federal or State Ministry of Works (where applicable).
- Ø Evidence of financial capability and bank support.
- Ø List of equipment and tools.
- Ø Annual turnover.
- Ø Evidence of VAT Registration.
2. Tenders are required to pay Non-Refundable Fees in Bursary Department, while Tender Documents are to be collected in the Procurement Unit.
Submission of Tender Document
Completed Tender Documents should be returned to the Procurement Unit of the Provost’s Office during working hours (8:00AM – 4:00PM) in sealed envelopes clearly MARKED to indicate the project being tendered for, to the:
Secretary, Tender Board,
Federal College of Education (Technical), Potiskum,
Tender closes at 12:00Noon, 25th March, 2013 and tender documents will be opened the same day at 2:00PM in the Board Room of the College.
Head, Procurement Unit