Federal Science and Technical College, Doma
Invitation to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
Federal Science and Technical College, Doma Nasarawa State intends to carry out procurement of works and services under the 2013 Budget Appropriation in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Lot1: Procurement of Computer Laboratory Equipment & internet Service
Lot 2: Procurement of Radio & Television Equipment
Lot 3: Procurement of Catering and Craft Practice Equipment
Lot 4: Procurement of Science Laboratory Equipment
Lot 4: Procurement of Mechanical Equipment
Lot 5: Drilling Machines Jack & Machine tools
Lot 6: Procurement of Agric Implements (Incubators, Milking Machine, Animal/Poultry & Fish pond)
Lot 7: Procurement of Electrical Equipment (Projector, Television Analysers etc)
Lot 8: Construction of Electrical Workshop
Lot 9: Construction of Radio & Television Workshop
All Tenders must be accompanied with the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
(2) Evidence of Professional and Technical qualifications of key staff for the project
(3) Evidence of previous similar jobs executed with Award Letters and Completion Certificates
(4) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years
(5) Evidence of PENCOM registration/ compliance (Certificate)
(6) Evidence of VAT registration (Certificate)
(7) Evidence of registration with Federal Ministry # of Works
(8) Evidence of financial capability and banking support
(9) Audited Accounts for the past three years
(10) Evidence of Registration with Industrial Trust Fund (ITF)
(11) Sworn Affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity or a staff of FME/FSTC Doma
i. Each Tenderer will pay a non-refundable deposit of Twenty thousand naira (N20, 000.00) only in Bank Draft, payable to the Principal, FSTC, Doma at the Bursary Department.
ii. All Tenders are to be submitted in sealed envelopes and clearly marked on it, the title/ name of Lot/job applied for and addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Federal Science & Technical College, Doma, Nasarawa State.
iii. Tenders Board will not be bound to accept the lowest of the tenders
iv. Each Lot shall be bided for separately
v. Tender Documents are available in the College
vi. Observers are welcome to the Bid Opening venue.
The Tender documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Principal’s Office not later than 17th September 2013.
Opening of Technical bids shall be concluded before financial bids of Successful bidders shall be done, all taking place on or before 17th September 2013.
Federal Science & Technical College,
Doma, Nasarawa State.