National Obstetric Fistula Centre Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Invitation to Tender for 2012 Capital Projects
The National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki invites competent and experienced contractors to tender for the execution of the following projects under the 2012 Appropriation Act:-
LOT: 1 Construction of Theatre/Changing rooms, library and staff administrative complex.
LOT: 2 Construction of Invitro Fertilization (IVF) Building.
LOT: 3 Supply of various medical equipment and instruments to the hospital.
LOT: 4 Supply of computers/equipping of ICT Unit
LOT: 5 Supply/installation of equipment for Laundry section and mauling machine.
LOT: 6 Supply of accessories for Mammogram Machine
LOT: 7 Supply of vehicles: Hilux, 18 Seater bus, utility vehicle
LOT: 8 Supply of Office furniture and fittings
All envelopes for the BIDS must contain the following documents.
- Company profile indicating Managerial Structure. Technical and Operational Capabilities.
- Evidence of valid Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) successive years (2009, 2010 and 2011).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) successive years (2009, 2010 and 2011).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and VAT Remittances.
- Evidence of Financial Capabilities and/or Banking Support.
- List of similar projects previously undertaken (with evidence of completion)
- Veritable evidence of availability of appropriate Manpower,
Machinery and Equipment.
- Confirmation offender validity period of at least 120 days from the
date of Bid Opening.
- Evidence of Employees Open Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) with a Pension Administration of their choice.
- Evidence of Remittance for both employee and employer Pension Contribution to the appropriate Pension Fund Custodian not later than 7 (seven) days from the date of payment of salaries.
- Evidence of payment of N 10,000 for Bidding documents to the Accounts Department of National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki.
2.1 Bid documents should be obtained on or before 6th August, 2012 and submitted not later than 20th August. 20120
2.2 Only Bidders who qualify for the Technical Bid Assessment will have their Financial Bids opened for analysis. They shall be invited for the opening of the financial bids not more than 14days from the Technical Bids opening day.
2.3 Submission of the Bid Documents is not a Contractual Agreement between any company and National Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki. Only Companies that are successful at both the Technical and Financial Biding Sessions will be contacted for further processes.
NOTE: Eligible bidders may obtain further information from the National
Obstetric Fistula Centre, Abakaliki.
Return of Bids
3.0 All Bids shall be submitted in wax sealed envelopes.
3.1 All sealed envelopes must have the Company’s name, address and contact phone numbers with the lot marked clearly at the left hand side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Medical Director
National Obstetric Fistula Centre