Federal Government Girls, College, Abuluma Port Harcourt-Rivers State
Invitation to Bid
Federal Government Girls’ College, Abuloma invites interested and competent company contractor to submit technical and financial bids for the following works and supplies to the college.
Lot 1: Purchase and installation of 150KVA Generator
Lot 2: Construction and Furnishing of one Number Block of 6 Classrooms
All bids must be accompanied with the following documents
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission Articles and Memorandum of Association.
2. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the Last 3 years ending 31st December 2012.
3. Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances.
4. Evidence of payment of pensions and social security contributions. (Viii)
5. Company bank statement for the last 12 months and bank reference from a
6. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully completed in the last 3 years.
7. Full details of the company profile indicating the last personnel/technical officers to be attached to the profile stating roles, designation, qualifications and experience. Attached photocopies of professional certificates, and curriculum vitae (CV) where applicable. The company name, legal status, verifiable contact address e-mail telephone numbers and website if any are essential.
8. Evidence of compliance with the provision of Section 6(1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act No. 19 of 2011.
Tender document should be collected from the office of the Vice Principal (Admin) on payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira only) to the college Bursary. The method of payment will be certified bank draft in favour of Federal Government Girls’ College, Abuloma.
The tender document shall be submitted in two (2) copies all pages duly endorsed by the bidder and thereafter be sealed and labeled (Technical and financial bids as appropriate) separately and the two envelopes put in another envelop shall be sealed and labeled ad Technical and financial Bids for 2013 Lot…………. and delivered by hand to
School Tenders Board
On or before 12 noon, 2nd October, 2013
The opening will be the same day at 12 noon. At the Multi-Purpose Hall FGGC/Abuloma