Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin
Invitation for Technical and Financial Tender for the Execution of 2013 Capital Projects
The National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) is desirous to undertake a Technical and Financial Bid exercise for its 2013 Capital Projects, Accordingly, NCAM is inviting competent and interested contractors to indicate interest to bid for I the following jobs:
Civil Works and Goods
LOT 01 NCP 2013: Construction of Road Network
LOT 02A NCP 2013: Provision of facilities for the Trainee Hostel and Conference Centre
LOT 02B NCP 2013: Provision of facilities for newly completed Library Block
LOT 03 NCP 2013: Upgrading of Agricultural Research Laboratories
LOT 04 NCP2013: Procurement of Tractor and Complete Implements
2. Qualification Criteria And Tender Requirements
Interested reputable contractors with relevant cognate experience and good track record of performance are hereby invited to submit tender/bid documents accompanied with the following:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of compliance with Pensions Act, including evidence of remittances;
- Evidence of Compliance with Industrial Training Act in respect of payment of training contribution of its employees
- Evidence of Technical Capability and List of equipment (where applicable);
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three years (2010, 2011, 2012);
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2010,2011,2012) showing annual turnover;
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittances;
- Evidence of Experience with similar jobs in the last five years including letters of award of contracts, contract sum(s), and completion certificates;
- Evidence of Financial Capability and banking support;
- Company profile with CVs of key personnel and their professional qualifications;
- Verifiable Office Address and Phone Numbers;
- Bidders for road construction work must be registered with COREN;
3. Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents are obtainable from The Procurement Officer, National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin after payment of non-refundable tender fees of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only per lot.
4. Submission of Tender Documents
The completed tender documents must be submitted in three (3) copies each; including one (1) original and two (2) copies in 2 separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical” and “Financial” and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate project title and lot number at the top right hand corner and delivered to the address below not later than 12 noon on Wednesday 21st August, 2013.
Late submission will be rejected:
National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM),
Km. 20, Ilorin – Lokoja Highway, P.M.B. 1525,
Ilorin, Kwara State.
5. Opening of Bids
Technical bids will be opened at the Theatre hall of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM), Ilorin, immediately after the deadline of the submission on Wednesday 21st August, 2013 by 12 noon. All Bidders, NGO’s and General Public arc invited to the opening of the Technical Bids.
This advertisement shall not be constructed as a commitment on the part of the National Centre for Agricultural Mechanization (NCAM) nor shall it entitle any bidder submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Centre.
Engr. Ike Azogu