Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
Corporate Head Quarters
Plot 794, Muhammadu Buhari Way Central Business Area
P.M.B. 446, Garki-Abuja
Invitation for Prequalification
The Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) a statutory body responsible for providing Social Security Services to all Nigerians, in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and Extant regulations of Government on Procurement of Goods, Works and Services by the Federal Government Ministries and Parastatals, hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors, Consultancy Firms and Companies with requisite experience and good track record for prequalification for the procurement of the following goods, services and works under the 2013 Recurrent and Capital Budget.
Procurement of Goods
a) Procurement of Office Furniture and Equipments
b) Procurement of Operational Vehicles
c) General Printing
d) Procurement and Installation of Lifts
e) Procurement and Installation of Generating Set
Services / Consultancy
a) Architectural Services
c) Mechanical /Electrical
d) Quantity Surveying
e) Facility Management
f) Project Management
g) Estate Management/Developments
a) Construction of Office Buildings
b) Renovation/Rehabilitation of Offices
c) Construction and of Computer Infrastructure, & Software Installation
d) Construction of Access Paths, Driveways, Parking areas and associated Civil Works
Mandatory Eligibility Requirements:
Interested contractors/ companies are expected to be technical and financially competent with verifiable track record of performance on similar jobs. The following are pre-qualification criteria:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission accompanied by certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the immediate past three years (2010, 2011, and 2012) with evidence of remittances
- Company Audited Account for three years (2010, 2011, and 2012)
- Certificate of VAT Registration (VAT)
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Bank support (Bank reference and recent statement of Account)/Credit Lines
- Evidence of Technical competence and years of experience,
- Evidence of compliance with Employees Compensation Scheme and remittances of both employer and employee Social Security provisions on behalf of its employees to NSITF
- Evidence that the Company has fulfilled all its obligations to pensions and Industrial Training Fund (ITF) as required by the Pension Reform Act (2004) and ITF Amended Act (2011)
- A sworn Affidavit indicating that none of the company Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to financial impropriety or fraud.
- Details of experience and technical qualifications of key personnel
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar jobs in the area of interest in the past
- Evidence of Registration with the relevant professional bodies such as COREN, QSRBN NIA, ARCON, (Consultancy services only)
A) Submission of Prequalification Documents:
Prequalification documents should be submitted signed, on or before 12.00 noon, Thursday, 01 August, 2013 (Four weeks from the date of this publication) and addressed to the Managing Director /CE Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) at the above address Envelopes should be clearly marked “PREQUALIFICATION FOR LOT NO” (quoting the appropriate project name and lot number) at the top left hand corner of the envelope and placed in the Tender boxes displayed at the reception (GROUND FLOOR) of the Corporate Head Quarters. The Name, address and telephone number (s) of the Contractor should be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelope.
B) Submission Closure
Submission of Prequalification documents will be closed at 12.00 noon, Thursday, 29th August, 2013
Opening of Prequalification Documents:
The prequalification documents will be opened at 1.00 pm on Thursday, 29th August, 2013 at the Conference Room of AREWA SUITE,, ABUJA, Samuel Adesujo Ademulegun Street, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Area, Abuja in the presence of the company’s representative, NGOs, Civil Societies and the General Public.
- Proposals shall be submitted upon payment of a non refundable fee of N20, 000.00 in a Certified Bank Draft payable to Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund at the Finance Dept (2nd Floor)
- Submission of prequalification documents to the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) does not constitute any obligation on the part of NSITF to award contracts to any contractor or its representative.
- NSITF reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted at any time prior to acceptance or tendering.
- NSITF reserves the right to cancel the procurement proceedings at any stage without incurring any liability to any Contractor.
- Contractors are to bid for a maximum of Two Lots
- All Stake holders are hereby invited