Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu Ebonyi State Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-qualification to Tender for 2012 Capital Projects
The Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu hereby invites interested and credible companies with verifiable track record of performance to apply for pre-qualification for various capital projects of the college for the 2012 fiscal year.
Scope: The scope of work includes:-
Lot 1. Construction of 2 NOs, classroom blocks
Lot 2. Perimeter fencing of College, Phase 3
Lot 3. Procurement of 2 NOs Tractors with implements and 1 No. Truck for Cassava Project.
Lot 4. Construction of water supply for production and processing of Pineapple.
Interested companies should submit their detailed pre-qualification documents for assessment. Under listed documents should be submitted:
1. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of recent annual returns of CAC
3. Evidence of current Tax clearance for three years.
4. Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Government Internal Revenue Services (FIRS)
5. Company profile with list of key staff, their curriculum vitae, competence educational qualifications, experience, registration with relevant professional bodies etc.
6. Evidence of previous similar projects undertaken in the past including scope of project, location, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project, interim or final valuation and certificates.
7. Evidence of possession of relevant equipment for work.
8. Evidence of Current Audited Accounts of the Company for three years.
9. Evidence of financial capability and banking support.
10. Sworn Affidavit that (a) The Company is not Bankrupt (b) None of the Directors is an Ex-convict or Bankrupt.
11. Evidence of employees’ Retirement Savings Account (RSA) with a pension Fund administrator.
12. Evidence of remitting Employer and Employees Pension Contributions to the appropriate Pension Fund Administrator.
13. Please State clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone number, e-mail address for ease of communication.
Members of the public are by this notice, informed of the following Addendum.
1. Bidders should show evidence of compliance with the provision of Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F) amended Act of 2011 relating to the training contribution by liable organization.
2. Bidders for Lots 1 and 3 are to collect tender document upon payment of N20, 000.00, while those for Lots 2 and 4 are to pay N30,000.00 and N10,000.00 respectively at the College Bursary and obtain receipt.
Pre-qualification documents must be in a sealed envelop marked “CONFIDENTIAL PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR FCAI 2012 CAPITAL PROJECTS” and the lot of interest clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope to be submitted on or before 2pm on 6th September, 2012. The documents will be opened by 2.10pm on the 6th September 2012 at the College Conference Room, Ishiagu. All companies submitting their pre-qualification documents are invited to attend to opening of the documents on the date, time and venue stated. Sealed and clearly marked envelopes as specified above should be addressed to:
Federal College of Agriculture
P M B 7008, Ishiagu.
The submission of pre-qualification document is not a guarantee for the award of contract. Only pre-qualified companies shall be invited to pick the Bid document.
Federal College of Agriculture