Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
Invitation for Expression of Interest for Concession of Towing of Vehicles at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria [FAAN] in accordance with the Public Procurement Act invites competent and reputable companies contractors to submit expression of interest (EOI) documents as pre-requisite to tender for the concession of towing vehicle at Murtala Mohammed Airport, Lagos from 2011 IRG projects as listed below:
LOT 1, International Terminal Zone (ITZ)
LOT 2, General Aviation Terminal (GAT)
LOT 3, Hajj and Cargo Terminal (HCT)
B. Expression of Interest Requirements
1. Evidence of company registration [certificate of incorporation of the company]
2. Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association.
3. Evidence of tax payments for the last three years (2008 – 2010).
4. Evidence of financial capability/ Banking support (Bank Reference letter).
5. Copies of the auditor’s report and financial statement of the company for the last three years (2008-2010)
6. Evidence of current operating experience in the operation of towing vehicle including letter of award.
7. List of Equipment/evidence of ownership or lease
8. Evidence of VAT registration and remittance,
9. Evidence of pension contribution /remittances,
10. A Sworn affidavit certifying as follows:
- That all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
- That the Director(s) has /have never been convicted by any court of law.
- That the company is not bankrupt.
- Whether or not any of the officers of FAAN is a former or present director of the Company.
C. Submission of Documents.
- The documents are to be submitted in four (4) copies (1 original and 3 copies), A4 sizes and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under technical proposal requirements and each chapter separated by dividers.
- The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the project name number must be clearly written at the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- All documents must be submitted to the office of General Manager (Procurement), FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja – Lagos.
D. Closing and Opening of Submission
Submission of all documents shall close on 8th August 2011 by 11.30 am while all submission will be opened on the same day at 12noon in The Commercial and Business Development Conference Room, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja- Lagos.
E. Important Information
- FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made in the documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the Instruction and provide any required document may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the documents on the day of tendering and any other time
- Original of documents above must be produced for sighting.
- Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
- All submission should be in English language.
- No company should apply for more than one (1) lot.
- Only shortlisted company will be contacted