Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No.3837
Expression of Interest for the Appointment of Consultants for the Valuation of Nigerian Ports Authority Assets – Aids to Navigation
Sequel to the non-responsiveness of bids earlier received in connection with the procurement of the above, the Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for this project.
2.0 Scope of Projects:
The scope of the project is as detailed in the standard bidding document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements:
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association,
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake the execution of the project.
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010, &2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration,
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for the 2010, 2011 & 2012.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 (Where applicable)
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) (Where applicable)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel.
- Company s and personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies.
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided
- Bid must in English language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
4.0 Submission of Tender Proposal:
Three (3) copies, one original and two duplicates, of Technical proposals should be submitted in an envelope, which should be marked “EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” specifying the PUBLIC NOTICE No 3837, addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2nd floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28 Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the9th September 2013. All bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the 9th September 2013 in the Conference Room, No 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
Bidders are advised to register their bids in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, Room 133, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28 Marina Lagos.
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- All cost incurred as a result of this pre-qualification tender invitation shall be borne by the bidder
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigerian Ports Authority