FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KANO
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
The Federal College of Education, Kano hereby invites interested, reputable and competent contractors to submit documents for pre-qualification of the following Year 2010 Capital Projects:
- FENCING OF ANNEX LAND
- PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF EARLY CHILD EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
- PROPOSED SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES PHASE II
- PROCUREMENT OF SCIENCE AND VOCATIONAL EQUIPMENT
2. PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
It is expected that the contractors should be reputable and technically competent with verifiable track record of performance on similar projects.
All pre-qualification documents shall be subjected to technical evaluation. Consequently, interested contractors are invited to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
- Evidence of incorporation
- Registration with relevant Federal Ministry as a contractor
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2007, 2008 & 2009)
- Company Audited Account for three (3) years (2007,2008 & 2009) prepared by Chartered Accountant, duly signed and stamped with ICAN or ANAN Seal).
- Evidence of Financial Capability and Banking Support (Bank Reference, Recent Statement of Account),
- Experiences/Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel (Company Profile, CV and Credentials).
- Evidence of Similar Projects executed over the last three (3) years and evidence of knowledge of the industry (Award letters of projects executed and completion certificates).
- Evidence of Financial Capability (Evidence of ownership/Lease agreement)
- Annual Turnover.
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
- List of On- going Projects
Original copies of documents listed above must be produced for sighting after being pre-qualified, before collection of Tender Documents.
3. SUBMISSION OF COMPLETED PRE-QUALIFICATION
The pre-qualification documents must be submitted for each project in a separate sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-qualification to tender (name of the Project)” and shall be delivered to:
The Secretary (Tender),
Federal College of Education,
P.M. B. 3045, Kano.
on or before 3rd May 2010. The documents will be opened at 12:00 noon on the closing data at the College Council Chambers. No late submission will be entertained after 12:00 noon on the expiration of the 3rd May 2010 Stated above.
Please note that the College reserves the right to verify any claim by the bidders.
Note: This is not an invitation to tender. Full tendering procedures will be applied only to bidders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the projects.
Alhaji Muhammad Aliyu