THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
UNIVERSAL SERVICE PROVISION FUNDINVITATION FOR
INVITATION FOR PROPOSAL (IFP)
To Establish a Network Operating Center (NOC)
- The Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF) proposes to establish a Network operating Center (NOC) in Abuja to monitor her various ICT subsidized project nationwide, amongst which are; .the Community Communications Centers (CCC) and the School Access Program (SAP),
- The NOC is aimed at monitoring and maintaining the quality as well as availability of services of the various USPF assisted projects in each of the six (6) geopolitical regions of the country from a central location.
- The NOC project is also aimed at ensuring that all computers and associated-It devices are in all USPF assisted project locations, additionally, the NOC should also be able to be able to provide systems usage statistics and be able to generate various reports.
- The NOC is also expected to be capable of interfacing with other systems in use at the NCC/USPF such as the spectrum Monitoring and Management System, and be able to provide reports in electronic formats.
- The details of scopes of work, eligibility and tender delivery instructions as well as other details are contained in the RFP on our website www.uspf.gov.ng. Interested bidders are advised to view the content of RFP from USPF website before purchasing hard copy from USPF.
- Interested Firm should submit their proposal to the undersigned on or before June 10, 2010 by 4.00pm
All proponents are to note failure to comply with the tendering instructions shall lead to disqualification.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N100, 000.000. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security (Bid Bond) of N200, 000.00 Proposal without bid Bond shall be rejected. The tendering fee of N100, 000.00 should be in draft in favour of the Universal Service Provision Fund The Technical and Financial proposal must be in separate envelopes and must be marked clearly USPF/RFP/NOC/2010/TECHNICAL and USPF/RFP/NOC2010/FINANCIAL
Universal Service Provision Fund,
Universal Service Provision Fund Secretariat
Nigerian Communications Commission Head Office, 7th Floor,
432, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
For further clarification on the RFP, please send your enquiries to Engr. O.Y. Ajaju on 094617462
FUNSO FAYOMI ESQ
Universal Service Provision Fund