Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited
A Chevron Company
Provision of Remote Operating Vehicle (ROV) and Services to Support Deepwater Drilling and Completion Operations
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Remote Operating Vehicle (ROV) Equipment and Services to Support Deep Water Petroleum Limited.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the services includes but not limited to the following:
- Interested Applicants must be able to provide equipment and personnel for operation of 1 (one) work class ROV System. A complete ROV system is required for performing safe and competent operations. The work to be carried out will typically involve
- Assistance with standard deepwater subsea drilling operations and installation of well equipment during drilling operations including:
- Ø Visual observation.
- Ø Monitoring of currents.
- Ø Grinding and cutting operations of rope, nylon slings and wire rope.
- Ø BOP/LMRP intervention activities- high flow hot stab operations to match rig’s BOP receptacles with pump flow rate greater than or equal to 10 gallons per minute.
- Ø Transponder installation and recovery.
- Ø Jetting operation with seawater.
- Ø Cleaning ring gasket surfaces (Wellhead cleaning tool to be quoted as optional equipment by ROV CONTRACTOR if required by COMPANY/CONTRACTOR).
- Ø AX/VX or other seal installation and/or replacement.
- Ø Pumping of corrosion inhibitors (under wellhead TA cap) and pumping glycol and methanol into BOP connectors.
- Ø Digital still photography (Digital Stills Camera to be quoted as optional equipment by ROV CONTRACTOR if required by COMPANY CONTRACTOR)
- Ø Debris recovery
- Ø Determine position of subsea equipment and position markers to allow setting wellheads within required position tolerance.
- Assistance with installation, inspection, repair and maintenance of subsea facilities, including:
- Ø Observation and guidance of tree, TRRT. BOP and jumper during installation and retrieval operations
- Ø Observation of tree, TRRT, BOP and jumper connector lock/unlock positions
- Ø Observation and recording of valve functions during tree testing with IWOCS and from production controls
- Ø Installation and retrieval of transponders
- Ø Ambient water jetting operations for cleaning
- Ø Wellhead, BOP and vertical connector gasket replacement
- Ø Sonar for Subsea obstruction detection and well as shallow gas monitoring during the top hole operations.
- Ø Connect/disconnect buoyancy modules
- Ø Verify orientation and inclination of installed equipment
- Ø Connect/disconnect and parking of IWOCS electrical and hydraulic flying leads
- Ø Lock/unlock tree connector using hostab Pressure testing of tree gasket using hostab
- Ø Injection of chemicals using s hostab
- Ø Installation and removal of debris caps on wellhead, tree REH and vertical connection hubs
- Installation and removal of pressure retaining caps on vertical connection hubs
- Ø Function of low torque tree valves using a manipulator
- Ø Ability to deploy rotary and linear override ROV tools for tree valve intervention using a manipulator arm
- Ø Ability to carry under-slung chemical injection/pressure test skids
- Ø Assist with installation and retrieval of choke inserts and SCMs
- Ø Ability to measure and record electrical potential between components of the subsea system after installation
- Ø General inspection and maintenance operations, Video recording and still photography
- Ø All equipment, operations and procedures shall, where required, comply with current national legislation, guidelines and regulations.
Mandatory Tender Requirements:
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested bidders are required to be pre – qualified in the 3.04.99 (Other Drilling Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category by the bid close date will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- Please note that interested bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
- Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “Prequalified” for a category in the JQS database.
- Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in this product/service category, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this category, please contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi drive, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to on-load the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and Gas business in observance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act) enacted by the Federal Government of Nigeria in April 2010.
Pursuant to enactment of the NOGICD Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry shall be consistent with the level set in the schedule of the Act and any other target as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB).
Contractors shall comply with the provisions of the NOGICD Act and all applicable regulations. Bidders that do not meet the Nigerian Content criterion will not be allowed to participate in next Tender Stage.
The following are the Nigerian Content requirements bidders are expected to comply with in their technical bid submission.
A. Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Registered Company, or a Nigerian Registered Company in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
B. Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CO2 and CO7
C. Provide evidence of the percentage of 1) key management positions that are held by Nigerians and 2) total work force that are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
D. Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work. Also provide details of Nigerian Content contact or manager.
E. State proposed total scope of work to be performed by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
F. Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
G. Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
H. Location of in-country facilities, (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair & maintenance facilities and, testing facilities).
I. Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
J. Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
K. Provide evidence of MOU with OGTAN registered trainer to conduct classroom module of training and on the job attachment
L. Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bibber’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
M. Provide details of equipment ownership.
N. Bidders (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender
Only bidders who are registered with N JQS Product/Category 3.04.99 (Other Drilling Services) by 4pm, March 14th, 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following:
1. Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in N JQS under this product/service category.
2. The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
3. All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
4. This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
5. The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
6. Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited will communicate only with authorized officers of the prequalifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.
Star Deep Petroleum Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.