Addax Petroleum Development
Provision of Rig Support Services in OML-126/137
Addax Petroleum Exploration (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APE(N)L”) invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of the following services as detailed in item 2 below, at APBN)L’s OML-126/137 (Offshore) facilities. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q4, 2013 and continue for a duration or two (2) years with APE(N)L having the sole option to extend the duration for a further period of one (1) year.
2. Scope Of Services Requirements:
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractor shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of Equipment and Services suitable for use in an offshore operation as listed in the table below;
|Tender No.||NJOS Category||Scope of work description|
|ETO0536 Completion Services -Expandable Sand Screen||3.0421 (Well Completion Services)
| Contractor must be able to provide Expandable Sand Screens & Services including but not limited to the following:
|ETO0540 Gyro Services
|3.04.29 & 3.04.25
(Cased Hole Logging & Directional Surveying Services
|ETB-0542 Subsea Wellhead Equipment and X-mas Trees Supply/Services:||1.01.09 (Wellhead
Equipment Xmas Tress and accessories)
|Contractor must be able to provide Subsea Horizontal Xmas Tree, Subsea Test Tree, IWOCS, Wellhead Equipment and Services including but not limited to the following;
Type A: Subsea Wellhead equipment for Conductor and Casing profiles; 36” OD Conductor pipe, 20” OD Surface casing, 16″ OD Casing (Liner), 13 5/8” OD Intermediate-1 casing and 9 7/8” OD Intermediate-2 / production casing. The wellhead shall comprise;
3/8 OD intermediate-1 casing and 9 5/8” OD intermediate-2 / production casing. The subsea wellhead type shall comprise
3. Mandatory Requirements:
3.1. To be eligible for any of the tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Well Completion Services (3.04.21), Cased Hole Logging & Directional Surveying Services (3.0429 & 3.04.25) and Wellhead Equipment Xmas Trees and Accessories (1.0109) Product/Services category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database respectively. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Tender (TIT) as applicable.
3.2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/services category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on ‘continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool click on ‘check my supplier status and thereafter dick on ‘supplier product group’.
3.3. If you are not listed in a product/service category that you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
3.4. To initiate the NJQS Pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the requisite application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
35. To be eligible, all tenderers shall be required to comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- 4. Nigerian Content Requirements:
- Tenderers are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to provide details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully company with the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Act, 2010 as provided at www.nnpcgroup and www.nigcontent.com in view of the fact that non-compliance will constitute a fatal flaw in all contract evaluations.
In light of the above, Tenderers shall be expected by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to:
- Demonstrate that the entity proposed for execution of the service, is a Nigerian Registered Company, or Nigerian Registered
- Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure.
- With photocopies of its CAC Forms CO2 and CO7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of its key management positions are held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. And also show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan with detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all the Nigerian companies and personnel that will be involved in executing the work.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop.
- Provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all ire to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training
- record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair, maintenance and testing facilities)
- Provide detailed statement with evidence of how it intends to maximize the use of Nigerian made goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative the company is involved in.
- Provide MOA with Oil & Gas trainers association (OGTAN) registered facility for both class room type (theoretical) and on-the-job training attachment for the duration of the project.
- Provide evidence of minimum 50% equity ownership of equipment by Nigerian subsidiary.
- 5. Closing Date
- Only tenderers who are registered with the Well Completion Services (3.0421), Cased Hole Logging & Directional Surveying Services (3.04.29 & 3.04.25) and (Wellhead Equipment, Xmas Trees and Accessories (1.01.09) NJQS Product/Category respectively as at 12:00pm on February 26, 2013 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- 6. General Conditions
- Please note that all interested Contractors are required to strictly adhere to following conditions in relation to their response to this Advert
- As stated in item 3 hereto. Contractors are required to be pre-qualified in NJQS under this specific Services category to be eligible to participate in this tender opportunity.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor’s own account.
- This Advert shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of APE(N)L to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from APE(N)L and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process which requires pre-qualified Contractors to submit their documentation in the following manner:-
(i) Pre-qualified contractors in the relevant Product/Services category in NJQS will be requested to submit their Technical Tenders
(ii) Following the Technical evaluation process, only technically acceptable and financially qualified contractors will be APE(N)L will communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
Please visit the NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this Advert and other relevant information.