Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Bauchi State Agency for the Control of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Malaria
Malaria Control Booster Project (World Bank Assisted Project)
Renovation of Ware-house and Offices
IFB No. BSMCBP/CW/NCB/01/12
Credit No.: 4250-UNI
1. The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of Malaria Control Booster Project (MCBP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the contract for Renovation of ware house and offices.
2. The Bauchi State Malaria Control Booster Project (BSMCBP) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders to carry out the Renovation of Ware-House and Offices.
|Description of Works
(Insurance Bond not accepted)
|1||Warehouse (Medical Stores) and Offices
- Bidders are to note that, Unconditional discounts offered for the award will be considered in bid evaluation. Bids for part of the lot will be considered non responsive.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and are open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the guidelines: Procurement under IBRD loans band IDA Credits.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bauchi State Malaria Control Booster Project (BSMCBP) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from the hours of 10.00am- 4.00 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 9.00am-1.00pm (Fridays) except on public holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in written English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of an Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (10,000.00) or its equivalent in any freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be by cash or bank draft in favor of Bauchi State Malaria Booster Project. The Bidding document will be collected by bidder’s representative or sent by courier services on request.
6. Bids must be delivered to the Project Manager, Bauchi State malaria Control booster Project on or before 14th September, 2012, by 10:00 a.m. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of not less than 2.5% of the bid price or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. Late bids will be rejected.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the address below on 14th September, 2012 at 10:00 a.m.:
No. 4, Yandoka Road, Bauchi,
Umar Babuga Abubakar